Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before submitting a referral:
We’re largest network of dental practices in the UK – and we recognise that it’s our people who have got us here. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for more talented people, just like you, to come and join our team. If you already work with us and have a friend, family member, or ex-colleague, who you think would fit right in with our new culture and strengths here’s how you can make that happen.
What do you get?
If you know someone who shares our qualities and strengths you could earn up to £2,000 by making a successful candidate referral.
How to make your referral
- Check with the person you know that they’re happy for you to pass on their details.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions to make sure you understand how the scheme works and how it applies to you and the person you’re referring.
- Go to ‘Refer today’ and complete the details. This will send an email to the person you’re referring to let them know their details are now with the Resourcing team.
- The mydentist Resourcing Team will get in touch with your referral within 48 hours to discuss opportunities.
- Keep in touch with your referral so they can let you know how their application is progressing as no communications will be sent to you by the Resourcing Team due to data protection law.
- If they are successful, you must notify us by emailing email@example.com and we will then arrange for your reward payment to be processed. Please be aware that all employed staff members must complete a 3-month induction period before payment can be made, for all self-employed staff members, payment can be made within 1- month of their start date (dependent on payroll deadlines).
When will I receive my payment?
- The Group will not accept claims for referral bonuses where this process is not followed.
- Referrals MUST be made at the beginning of the recruitment process, before any interviews are arranged for candidates. No retrospective referral claims will be reviewed.
- Once a self-employed referral has successfully started with mydentist you are eligible for a bonus. Once an employed referral has started with the business, you are eligible for the payment after the employee has been in the business 3 months.
- To receive bonus the referrer (you) must also remain employed, and not under notice of termination, on any relevant referral bonus payment date(s).
- By referring an individual you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Recruitment Referral Policy.
- mydentist reserves the right to modify or withdraw the policy at any time.
- mydentist will conduct interviews with only those referred candidates who meet our required needs, and will extend employment offers only to those candidates who, in our opinion, are the most qualified, regardless of how the candidate came to our attention. If you wish, you can discuss the requirements of specific vacancies and the suitability of potential candidates with the recruiter prior to submission.
- Where a candidate is not initially hired for the specific vacancy they were referred for, but a recruiter or hiring manager then considers them for another vacancy as a result of your referral, you will still be eligible for any referral bonus offered for the other vacancy, should this occur within a 6 month period from the date of the initial referral.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make, and you will be awarded a referral bonus for each valid, successful referral.
- Referrals of the same candidate by multiple employees will result in a bonus payment only to the first referral correctly registered through mydentistreferrals.co.uk
- If you are considering referring someone from your previous employer, please be aware you may be under a restrictive covenant to approach staff directly. If you suspect this, please consult your previous employment or associate contract.
- A referral bonus will not be paid for a candidate whose CV has already been introduced to mydentist by another means within the previous 6 months. This therefore excludes candidates who have been interviewed or employed by mydentist at any time during the 6 months prior to the referral date.
- A referral bonus will not be paid where a candidate applies for a role by responding to an advertisement, or social media post, or where they hand their CV in at a mydentist Practice.
- A bonus payment will be made as part of the referrer’s regular monthly salary payment or remittance as soon as practicable following the relevant due payment date, this operates in line with agreed payroll / payment cut-off dates.
- Any referrals made prior to 1st September 2018, will be honoured at the previous prevailing rates, subject to the terms and conditions being followed in full.
- This scheme is non-contractual and discretionary.
- In the event of disputed payments, following all reasonable checks, the decision of the company will be final.
- The scheme is eligible to all Practice staff upto, and including, Practice Manager level. Support Centre colleagues are not eligible to refer under this scheme.
- Practice Managers are eligible to refer, and receive payments exclusively for Associate Dentists/Specialists. No referral payments will fall due for candidate referrals relating to other categories of role.
- Specifically, the only people eligible to make referrals under this scheme for financial reward are; Dentists, Nurses, Hygienists, Therapists, TCO’s, and Practice Support staff.
- All referrers must be current employees or contracted associates of mydentist.
- You cannot refer an existing employee of mydentist under this scheme.
- You cannot refer yourself under this scheme.
- If you wish to apply for a vacancy please follow the standard internal application process.
To be eligible for financial reward:
- You must not be serving your notice period and/or will have left when the payment is due.
- You cannot refer a candidate for a vacancy where you are the hiring manager, or where you have any involvement in the recruitment or interview and selection process.